WHERE TO USE
On most types of paint including 2-Pack, Acrylic, Cellulose, Vinyl, Alkyd and Polyurethane. Rocker box covers and manifolds when removing worn gaskets. Metallic engine components when removing carbon deposits.
WHERE NOT TO USE
Materials or substrates sensitive to powerful polar solvents such as plastics or rubber components (unless it requires removal).
- Non-chlorinated, Dichloromethane free
- Removes or softens most types of paint, varnish and lacquer
- Removes worn gaskets and rubber residues
- Removes charred oil and other carbon deposits
- Gel formula clings to vertical surfaces